Recommended Restaurants in Weymouth
Sense Restuarant and Wine Bar
With the opening of our brand new wine bar and bistro at 59 St Marys Street, we are also relaunching our website which will keep you up to date with our latest offers, menus and will also feature an online booking service.
The owners, Ali and Ovidija would like to extend a very warm welcome and hope that your dining experience with us will be wonderful. We are able to seat 118 diners and we specialise in European dishes. A well considered wine and drinks list will also compliment your meal, making your time with us an extra special occasion.
Visit http://www.senserestaurant.com/ or Phone 01305 771111 or 01305 777222
The Dining Room Weymouth
Visit http://www.thediningroomweymouth.co.uk/home.html or Phone 01305 783008
Visit http://www.rossinis.co.uk/ or Phone 01305 789406
Crab House Cafe
Probably one of the most novel of the seafood eateries that believe in keeping close to their sources of supply, the Crab House looks out over Chesil Beach. The place is full of delightful eccentricities that on their own make a visit to this seaside shack worth while.
- Address: The Oyster Farm, Ferrymans Way, Portland Road, Weymouth, DT4 9YU Tel. 01305 788 867(Map)
- Cuisine(s): Seafood
- Avg. Cost Per Head Lunch: £21.00, Dinner: £38.00
Fish ‘n’ Fritz
Whilst it is true that Rick Stein has gone a long way towards making fish and chips respectable, it is places like Fish ‘n’ Fritz who have in fact been doing it for a long time, indeed some of them I remember with great affection.
- Address: 9 Market Street, Weymouth, DT4 8DD Tel. 01305 766386 (Map)
- Cuisine(s): Fish & Chip
- Avg. Cost Per Head Lunch: N/A, Dinner: £17.00
Situated in a fantastic position in a Grade 2 listed building on the waterfront of Weymouth’s old harbour, this really is a unique restaurant. Not only has it been established since 1990, but it is still owned by the same people and has gone from strength to strength, always keeping up with new ideas but never sacrificing their original goal, which was to offer fresh local produce, simply prepared and to provide good value and great service.
- Address: 5 Trinity Road, The Harbour, Weymouth, DT4 8TJ Tel. 01305 776757 (Map)
- Cuisine(s): Modern British, Seafood, Dinner
- Avg. Cost Per Head Lunch: N/A, Dinner: £40.00
Overlooking the old harbour you will find Perry’s, described by that inveterate traveller Bill Bryson as ‘Weymouth’s outstanding restaurant’; it has become a bit of a Weymouth institution, and is the only restaurant in the town to be recognised by all the national restaurant guides.
- Address: 4 Trinity Road, The Old Harbour, Weymouth, DT4 8TJ Tel. 01305 785799(Map)
- Cuisine(s): Modern British, Seafood
- Avg. Cost Per Head Lunch: £22.00, Dinner: £38.00
Prezzo has been delighting diners for over seven years, and this Italian restaurant chain has since been able to expand throughout large parts of England with well over a hundred outlets. Interestingly, the company seeks to restore either impressive buildings or ones of local interest.
- Address: 56 St Thomas Street, Weymouth, DT4 8EQ Tel. 01305 787600(Map)
- Cuisine(s): Italian
- Avg. Cost Per Head Lunch: N/A, Dinner: £30.00
Restaurant at Moonfleet Manor
Funny how you look at Moonfleet Manor (a name like that has to be straight out of Dornford Yates) and thoughts of those handsome houses in Jersey come to mind. Surrounded by 5 acres of beautiful countryside; looking over Chesil Beach and Lyme Bay, Moonfleet has an enviable location.
- Address: Fleet Road, Weymouth, DT3 4ED Te. 01305 786948(Map)
- Cuisine(s): French
- Avg. Cost Per Head Lunch: N/A, Dinner: £37.00
The Roundhouse Restaurant
- Address: 1 The Esplanade, Weymouth, DT4 8EA Tel. 01305 761010 (Map)
- Cuisine(s): Modern British
- Avg. Cost Per Head Lunch: £20.00, Dinner: £32.00
- Address: 7 Custom House Quay, Weymouth, DT4 8BE Tel. 01305 769004 (Map)
- Cuisine(s): English, Seafood, Restaurant
- Avg. Cost Per Head Lunch: £18.00, Dinner: £32.00
Yako Japanese Noodle Bar
- Address: 97 St Mary Street, Weymouth, DT4 8NY Tel. 01305 780888 (Map
- Tel: 01305 780888
- Cuisine(s): Japanese, Seafood
- Avg. Cost Per Head Lunch: £10.00, Dinner: £18.00
A Further Selection of Restaurants in Weymouth